This South African Georgian flat-roofed house (circa 1861) has been sympathetically restored and is a Boutique B&B targeting guests with an appreciation for gardens and history. Desmond is at the helm of the garden and Philda runs the guest house– assisted by Elize, who can also speak German, Dutch and French. The food is home-made, home-grown or locally sourced.
* 7 bedrooms * Swimming pool * Golf nearby * 20 km from the airport * 10 minutes from beach * WIFI * parking behind security gate.
So often guest will arrive at Fairview Historic Homestead and exclaim how lovely it is to finally see one of the garden of the garden route. We then explain to them that the Garden Route actually refers to...
for detail see rates page.
Average B&B from R445- to R550-
per person sharing a room
Average Single rate R600- to R750- B&B
1 Budget Room single R490-
SELF-CATERING: available on request
Additional 3rd person/child sharing - rates on request
our guests at word:
* 'I loved the attention to detail'
* 'nie totsiens, maar tot weersiens'
* 'wonderful home, beautiful garden, comfiest beds; will be back'
* 'excellent breakfast, great hospitality, beautiful gardens'
* beautiful house with so much character and such a beautiful garden.'
* my home away from home once again - great service. thanks'